Arrange a (Christmas) Wreath

I am taking a "non-traditional" approach to the typical Christmas colors.  I just love this color combination and I really think it works well for this card. Using Arrange a Wreath bundle I have cut the 2 different wreaths that come the Wreath Builder dies. One in Balmy Blue glimmer paper (available Aug. 2020) and the 2nd in silver foil. 
The card layers consist of Purple Posy, Balmy Blue and Whisper White (which was embossed with a new embossing folder called Winter Snow (available Aug. 2020). The greeting was stamped in Balmy Blue and then the ends were "flagged" with the Banners Pick A Punch (also coming in Aug. 2020). And "la piece de resistance" are the centers of the flowers. These are called Beaded Pearls


Don't miss out on my Birthday Bash gift to you!
Only during the month of July - I will refund the shipping of your online order.
Click the image to find out more


 

No comments:

Post a Comment