Quite Curvy with Be Mine Stitched Dies

 

Hey Hey!  I am back with another Quite Curvy card just for you!  I don't know if you noticed but I am paring the Quite Curvy dies with other dies that I have purchase that have been sitting my my shelf gathering dust!  Time to bring those babies out of hiding and into full view. Check out how AMAZINGLY the Be Mine Stitched dies coordinates with the Quite Curvy dies!!   OMG! When I saw the ornate detail on the Curvy die I immediately realized that it is almost the same as the dies in the Be Mine Stitched dies. I love that the Stampin' Up! products coordinate so well!

So let me tell you about this design.

My color pallet today is Petal Pink, Very Vanilla and Soft Seafoam with a touch of gold. To begin, I cut the card base and die cut the edge with one of the Curvy dies. I then layered a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock inside but ran it through my die cutting machine with the Tasteful Textile EF first. I stamped and die cut 2 Very Vanilla flourishes from the Quite Curvy stamp set and colored with Petal Pink and Soft Seafoam Stampin' Blends and adhered them at the bottom of the vanilla layer. 

The top layer of the card has been embossed with the Scripty 3D EF
first. I happened previously cut the heart from the Be Mine Stitched dies and finally found a use for it. It has been adhered directly to the top of the card. Then again using the Be Mine Stitched dies, I die cut some additional pieces in Soft Seafoam. The greeting was stamped in Just Jade and the cardstock was punched on each end using the Lovely Label Pick a Punch and popped up on dimensionals. The final touch are the Flower for Every Season gems.

Be sure to order your Quite Curvy bundle now. The items are discounted by 10% when you order the bundle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment