December 2020 KBH Theme: Holiday

 


Welcome to the December Kre8tor's  Blog Hop! I am thrilled that this Blog Hop group has been resurrected one last time to share holiday themed projects!  

With Christmas only a few weeks away, I decided to share one of my many Christmas cards with you. 
I don't know if you saw the Gold Cards & Envelops on page 51 of the Holiday catalog, but if you haven't you need to check them out!  The are gorgeous! The front is already designed with a beautiful gold embossed trim giving instant texture and depth. And don't get me started on the envelops!  Gold with a sparkle!  Such a great deal!  You get 10 cards and 10 envelops for only $13.50!

I have chosen to keep it simple & elegant. I added a layer of the Christmas Gleaming DSP to the center of the card base.
I then used the Detailed Band dies to create the centerpiece for the card. I threaded a piece of Olive with gold (All the Trimmings combo ribbon pack) through the holes of the band.  I laid the stamped greeting (stamped in Mossy Meadow and ran it through my die cutting machine with the same die) in the center of the band. The band was popped up with dimensionals.

I would love your comments on this card. Feel free to drop a message!
Enjoy your blog hop journey.  Click the next button to see more creative holiday ideas inspired by Jo Blackman!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely stunning! I love the simplistic aspect of this card, but it still features such a punch! Thanks for hopping with us for this fun pop up hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your card! It's so elegant too. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very pretty!! Love the gold. Merry Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning ! I’m so going to miss this DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card,
    thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very striking. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete