Technique Blog Hop - Blending Brushes

 

OOOHHH! I am so excited to share with you the AMAZING NEW BLENDING BRUSHES from Stampin' Up!
Once you try them you will never go back to sponges!!!
Check out this card I created for this hop!
I used 3 techniques on this card.
Blending with Blending Brushes
Emboss Resist
Water Painter Lift
Blending Brushes

STEPS:
  1. The first step is to emboss your images in white on white.
  2. Then use the Blending Brushes to add ink over the entire surface of the embossed layer. I have used Just Jade, Bermuda Bay & Coastal Cabana.
  3. Wipe excess ink with a paper towel. This allows the embossing to show through more.
  4. Using a Water Painter, dip the tip into some water and "paint" inside the lines of all the images - dab the water each time with a piece of paper towel to soak up the water and remove the ink.
  5. Once the layer is dry, adhere your die cut greeting (Floral Gallery dies used here) and the "Thank You" sentiment.
I hope that you will give this a try! I think it would look amazing with other colors! Now be sure to hop over to JoAnn Pollock's blog to see what she has created for you with Blending Brushes!




1 comment: