Simply Succulents Platform Card

Simply Succulents
I created a new fancy fold back in late 2020 which I called a Platform Fold card. I wanted to share this card I created using the Simply Succulents stamp set and Potted Succulent  dies.


This is one of those cards that you spend a rainy afternoon creating - taking your time and enjoying the peace and quiet.


I wanted to use some bright colors to brighten up the day. So using Stampin' Blends I colored the succulents with many colors including Stampin’ Blends Magenta Madness - 153106, Balmy Blue - 154830, Granny Apple Green – 154885, Highland Heather- 154887, Cinnamon Cider – 153105.

Platform Fold

Here is what the card looks like from the side view. 

Platform Fold
In order for it to stand up, I have created a "kick stand" for it and included a gem so that the kick stand stays in place.

The top layer of the card opens up to reveal the rest of the succulents. 

The sentiment was embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock and die cut using the Simply Succulent bundle.  

I hope that you enjoyed reading today's post and have inspired you to want to try out my Platform Fold fun fold.

You can see other cards that I have created with this fun fold here

Happy stamping!
Tracie


No comments:

Post a Comment