Friends Forever - Color & Contour

 

Color and contour
Hello and welcome to For the Love of Stamping.

Today I wanted to share with you this card that I created using the Color and Contour stamp/die bundle and the beautiful Shimmer Vellum.

This Shimmer Vellum comes in the 2021 - 2023 In Colors and I absolutely love working with it 

As you can see I embossed the images in white on the In Color Shimmer Vellum. I have used 4 of the 5 colors - Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent and Polished Pink. After die cutting the pieces I used the light blends in the matching colors to add a bit more depth to the flowers and leaves.  

The bottom of the white layer was colored using a Blending Brush and Balmy Blue ink.

The upper sentiment was stamped in Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder and the lower sentiment was stamped in Memento ink.  The finishing touch are the 2021 - 2023 In Color Jewels - don't you just love haw Stampin' Up!® coordinates everything?  I know I sure do.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie



1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful Tracie! Thanks for sharing your technique.

    ReplyDelete