Daisies Forever - Gina K Designs

 I had a super busy weekend! I attended a virtual card making event that wasn't for the faint of heart!  It was all day for 3 FULL days and I tell you I am exhausted. That being said I can't believe the wonderful designs and designers that made up the line up of this awesome event. 

One of the designer was Gina K. What an amazing person. Her cards featured Daisies Forever stencils. All the daisies and leaves were stenciled! Just amazing! 

This is a top fold card.


This card uses a combination of stenciling and stamping. 

I stamped the centers of the daisies directly onto 2 the top and bottom daisies.

For the middle daisy I stamped the image on a piece of white cardstock and then die cut it from the Forever stamp set.




My third card is a landscape fold featuring PINK daisies (my favorite color)! Again all the daisies were stenciled!

We sure did get an upper body workout with these cards!

I absolutely love how they turned out. It will be hard to let go of these!

Happy stamping!

Hugs,

Tracie

#cropandcreatedelivered

No comments:

Post a Comment