Hippest Hippo Sending Smiles

Hippest Hippos, Elephant Parade
 I can't put this adorable SaleABration stamp and die set down! This little hippo is so darn cute! Making this card is super easy. All you need is Blending Brushes, some ink (Memento, Highland Heather & Tahitian Tide), some Stampin' Blends (Grey Granite and SU 1000) and some cardstock (white and Tahitian Tide).

I started with a card base of Tahitian Tide and then created some clouds on a piece of white cardstock. I punched out 3 clouds using the cloud punch and used the same colors on these as the background. I stamped, colored and die cut the hippo and attached with dimensionals. The balloons were die cut from the new 2022 -2024 In Color glimmer paper and adhered with dimensionals to the card front.

I embossed the sentiment (Sending Smiles) in white on black cardstock and adhered to the bottom right corner of the card.

I think this is one of my favorite SAB sets that I have seen in a long time! Be sure to check back soon - SAB starts in July and runs through to end of August.

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment