Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Treats & Tags

Let's make some fun treats with the envelops from the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin kit! Today I have made a Christmas Cracker with the Cracker & Treat Box die and a tag using the Tailor Made Tag dies. The white layer on the tag opens up where I stamped "To" & "From".
First up I have a non-traditional Christmas color combination. These are so easy to make with the
Cracker & Treat Box die and the Tailor Made Tag dies. And just look at that adorable Santa. The Ho Ho Ho PP kit comes with a stamp set featuring this guy and the "ho ho ho"! I have filled the Cracker Treat box are some peppermint Hershey Kisses ~ YUM! And I have added sparkle to the Santa's using 2-way glue and dazzling diamond glitter!

Next up I have used another one of the envelops from the kit to make another cracker treat box & matching tag. As I was making the crackers, I noticed the pieces that were left over from die cutting the treat box and realized that there was something that I could do with them. So, I placed them in a star formation and added a "Wonderful Snowflake" on top to make these stunning snowflakes! Ohh! I was so excited and pleased with the final result! See my next post with some screen shots on how I assembled these.
Here are a few more.


I hope I have put you in the Christmas spirit! As always, leave me a comment or reach out to me directly (go to my profile).

Happy crafting!

Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment