Merry & Bright Pillar Candle Christmas Centerpiece

Hello stamping friends!  Thanks for popping by today. Christmas is on it's way and I have been busy making lots of Christmas cards. One of the stamp sets that I have been using quite a bit is the Merry & Bright bundle. Such a cute bundle with all sorts of Christmas lights & Christmas strings. 

Today's card switches things up a bit.  Instead of making the obvious, let's turn the light bulb into something a bit different.

Merry & Bright Christmas Centerpiece


Here I have turned the mini light into a pillar candle and surrounded it with pines, leaves, holly & berries, creating a centerpiece. 
I started with the base card using Brushed Gold Cards & Envelops. These cards measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and have matching envelops. 
To make the pillar candle I die cut one of the mini lights in white glimmer paper and then snipped off the top.
I used the Bough punch and Lost Lagoon cardstock to create the boughs and Christmas Banner dies (retired) for the ferns, holly leaves and berries.

The candle light is an adhesive backed star trinket & surrounding the candle are adhesive backed snowflakes.
How have you used this bundle? Do you have other ideas for the light bulbs?  I would love to hear your ideas. Leave your comments below!
Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie







No comments:

Post a Comment