Winter Meadow Split Circle Card

Welcome to For the Love of Stamping Canada, and thanks for popping by today. Today's card featured some beautiful DSP ~ Winter Meadow & Snowflake Magic from the Winter mini catalogue.

This is another technique that for some reason I never tried. It is a Split Circle card. I have to admit that at first I had a challenge with the circles. My mind played tricks on me every time I tried to put it together. But ALAS!!!   SUCCESS!!

Split Circle Winter Meadow Card

I love how it (finally) turned out! The fell like the split circles give the illusion of a winter breeze passing through!

I have used Pretty Peacock (base), Lost Lagoon (shadow layer), Silver Foil (tree - Merriest Tree dies) and the beautiful DSP mentioned above.

The background has been embossed with Snowflake Sky EF. I love this embossing folder! Believe me you will get A LOT of use with this embossing folder!

FREE instruction .pdf is available with any purchase from my online store.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
Please click the "Follow Me" link (left sidebar) to get notifications when I add new content!

Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie




No comments:

Post a Comment