Fully Flowering Ephemera Birthday Card

 Well I am on a roll!  I can't seem to put the Fully Flowering Ephemera  pack down! It has really inspired me and I am really enjoying creating cards with it. 

Now these ephemera pieces are stunning! The depth of colour and the softness made this card come together really quick.

The base card is Flirty Flamingo and then a layer of white frame with black cardstock.

The ephemera was popped up on dimensionals in each corner.

The sentiment is from Sweetly Scripted and the final touches were the rhinestones and the dragonfly.

I love it when a card comes together so quick and turns out so pretty!

By now, I am hoping that I have convinced your to buy the  Fully Flowering Ephemera Mix & Match pack.  If not, check out my posts below for more inspiration!

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie

Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment