Spotlight on Nature - Simply Lovely

On the docket today is a new stamp set called Spotlight on Nature. I love this set. Simple & dainty! And the font on the sentiments really compliments the images - simply lovely! 

Spotlight on Nature
Of course I had to complicate things a bit.  I wanted the flowers closer together and since this set doesn't have coordinating dies, I chose to fussy cut the flowers, leaves and butterfly.  

The white layer was embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D embossing folder and since I didn't have any matching ribbon I chose to colour some white ribbon with the Dark Bubble Bath Stampin' Blends.

The flowers were coloured with Stampin' Blends in Bubble Bath. The butterfly is Highland Heather and the leaves are Lost Lagoon.

It's funny. When I started designing this card this is NOT AT ALL what I thought it was going to look like - but I love it! I hope you do too.

Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie




No comments:

Post a Comment